refers to staff members
working at Kakao.
- Work Hours and Vacation
- For refreshment, our Krew gets a one-month sabbatical leave and a vacation allowance of 2 milion KRW every three years.
- There is a krew café where the krew can take a break, a nap room, a lactation room, and a krew lounge where krew members can have meetings, read books or play games.
- Kakao Krew have access to resorts or vacation spots which have a partnership with Kakao, and use condominiums at a special price.
Kakao Krew are healthy!
- Medical Expense Support
- Kakao offers up to 30 million KRW to help krew members or their direct family to pay for medical charges in case of illness or injuries.
- Health Checkup
- Kakao Krew get a general medical examination once a year at a specialized facility to ensure well-being and prevent illness.
- Group Accident Insurance
- In addition to the four major public insurances, all Kakao Krew subscribe to a group accident insurance plan which covers various injuries, accidents and illness.
Kakao Krew are looked after!
- Congratulation and Condolence Support
- Kakao provides congratulation and condolence vacations and expenses, sends flowers to weddings and funerals, and also offers funeral support including funeral directors and helpers.
- To promote Kakao Krew's welfare and stabilized livelihood, Kakao grants loans up to 70 million KRW.
- Onsite Daycare Center
- Kakao has a daycare center in each of its office building to help Kakao Krew raise their families by providing professional care for their children while they are at work: Space Dot Kids in the Jeju Office and Neul Yesol in the Pangyo office.